WHAT IT IS?
WHAT IT DOES?
- A highly versatile oil that can be used to condition the skin and hair.
- An ideal moisturiser for the body, it makes the skin smooth and even textured.
- Applied directly to the skin or hair before washing, Coconut oil makes a very effective conditioning treatment.
- Soothing dry sensitive skin or scalp and adding lustre to damaged hair. Highly recommended for baby massages.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS?
- Cocos Nucifera also known as Coconut Oil, or Coconut Milk. Helps keep the skin soft and smooth.
- It also helps prevent premature ageing and wrinkling of the skin.
- It removes dandruff, helps in checking greying and falling of hair and makes the hair look lustrous.
- It is also known to heal stretch marks. It is mild, thus works well for sensitive skin.
HOW TO USE?
- 100% Natural and Organic
- Cold Pressed
- Fast absorbing
- Conditions damaged hair
- Smoothens skin
- Even Skin Tone
WHAT TO EXPECT?
- Warm a small amount in the hands and massage gently all over the face/body.
- Leave for 30 minutes, cleanse post treatment with a mild soap or body cleanser.
- For hair, simply apply to scalp and gently massage hair from root to tip.
- Leave for 20 minutes, cleanse post treatment with a mild hair cleanser and warm water.
- Can be used from head to toe, by all skin and hair types.
ABOUT THE COLLECTION
- A light, non-sticky and easily absorbed oil with a pure, tropical Coconut scent.
- May freeze in bottle due to unadulterated nature of the product.
This Extra Virgin Coconut Oil is 100% Organic, pure and cold pressed (processed without heat) to retain its unique balance of nutrients.